Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Heart Faces - Celebrating Teens



It's "Celebrating Teens" this week on I heart Faces. This is a photo of my 19 year old son embracing my father at graduation from Basic Training. We hadn't seen our son in several months and he had been through grueling Army boot camp. At the graduation, we watched the military formations and listened to some speeches and then we were free to 'go find your soldier.' Bedlam ensued as we all rushed out of the stands to find our loved one. This is the moment that my father and my son found each other.



Head over to I Heart Faces to see all the other great entries!

6 comments:

  1. As the wife of an active duty soldier, I love this pic! I have so much pride in the little everyday happenings of my husband's job....and boy is this a BIG pride moment! Congrats....to both of you! Beautiful pic!

    ReplyDelete