Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bright and Vivid at I Heart Faces!

The category for this week's challenge at I Heart Faces is 'bright and vivid.' I took this photo of my daughters last week. I had set up a tea party for them in the back yard and let them have fun. They drank 'tea,' ate cookies and danced. I just stayed out of the way and let them play. Dancing with their pandas was their idea. :) I love the pure delight on their faces.

Chinese Tea Party 145_edit

Go over to I Heart Faces to see all the other great entries!

**UPDATE** Eeek!! This photo placed #5 in this week's contest.

3 comments:

  1. this is such a fun & colorful shot! love their expressions!
    (and thank you for your comment on my post, too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is STUNNING!! They are so gorgeous! I love what they are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is so beautiful! I love everything about it! Congratulations on being a winner at I heart faces this week! SO exciting. Your girls are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete